Friday, September 12, 2008

Gone Hairy

It's official...the race season for me is over. The calendar for September filled up faster than a bunch of Republicans looking to hop on the next big thing. And as the leaves turn golden colors, so do other things become a priority.

I'm looking forward to helping Logan with learning the game of volleyball this fall and her league. Since this is new to me, will a bunch of 7-9 year olds play volleyball any better than when they play soccer and run around in a big clump?!? This is yet to be seen but I'll let you know.

Also happy to retire the Wahl/razor combo for 2008. The legs are going to hibernate for the winter behind some hair. I'm sure there will be some new vein surprises in 2009 when they get shorn again.

3 comments:

SupaKeys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SupaKeys said...

Is Logan's leauge the USYVL? I coached that in San Jose in the spring. the 7-9 yo division is sooo cute... their version of VB is called hot potato. Have a great time!

Manley Man said...

Yes, Logan is playing in the USYVL. We've been practicing every evening after dinner.