Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sysco?!? No damnit


What about working for the world's largest networking company don't people in call centers in the middle of nowhere not understand?!? Come on folks, your VOIP phone is running thanks to our hardware. And for crying out loud, if you're some tele-rep from Information Week calling me to confirm my free subscription, should you know that when I tell you I work for Cisco that it's the IT company, not the food services company Sysco?!?

I mean, come on, if you're working the phones and calling subscribers about a free subscription to Vogue, should you at least have some knowledge of the fashion industry...or are you that dumb that you don't know anything about the customers you're talking to? Ok enough ranting for this morning...get me more coffee food service dude.


No comments: