Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Comcast, You're Killing Me!

All I want to do is cancel my cable service and keep my business-class internet service. I've been transferred four times and then I was told I would have to call a different number because they couldn't help me. I call the number and find out that the person I'm dealing with is only taking my info down to create the initial "request" and that somebody will call me back to continue with the request.

C'mon Comcast, how hard is it to turn off my cable?!? Really!

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

I apologize for the expereince.

I work for Comcast and I would like to help. Please send me the phone number listed on the account if you are interested in my assistance.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

Manley Man said...

Sending an email...hopefully this will be fruitful.